The 2018/2019 ABU Teaching Hospital Admission Form is now available for purchase … Everything you need to know about The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria is available online.
The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria School of Nursing, Post Basic Nursing (Midwifery) , Post Basic (Ophthalmic), Post Basic (Paediatrics) , Fellowship of Medical Lab Science, HND Health Info Management, PRE-HND Health Info Management, ND-Health Info Management, Certificate Biomedical Engineering , Community Health Officers (CHO), Post Basic Nursing (Anaesthesia) Admission Forms On Sale for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Schools/Training Programmes for the 2018/2019 ABU Teaching Hospital Zaria for the upcoming academic session.
ABOUT ABU Teaching Hospital
Below contains some brief descriptions of the School:
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university in Zaria, Kaduna State.
- ABU was founded on October 4, 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria.
- The university operates two campuses: Samaru (main) and Kongo in Zaria.
- There is pre-degree school in Funtua a few kilometres from main campus owned by the university.
- The Samaru campus houses the administrative offices and the faculties of physical sciences, life sciences, social sciences, arts and languages, education, environmental design, engineering, medical sciences, agricultural sciences and research facilities.
- The Kongo campus hosts the faculties of Law and Administration. The Faculty of Administration consists of Accounting, Business Administration, Local Government and Development Studies and Public Administration Departments. Additionally, the university is responsible for other institutions and programs at other locations.
- It is named after the Sardauna of Sokoto, Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello, the first premier of Northern Nigeria.
SCHOOL OF NURSING
This School offers a three (3) year basic general nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 171/2 years and not more than 26 years of age. Those wishing to apply must have, Minimum of 5 Five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two sittings.
Entrance Examination and Interview:
- Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination in Agust, 2018 and selection interview thereafter.
- Only candidates short-listed will appear for the selection interview.
- The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview.
- Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination for fitness.
This course is residential. Successful candidates MUST live in the Nurses’ hostel
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Duration: Two (2) Years
- Candidates for this programme must have obtained National Diploma in Health Information Management and registered with the health Records officers Registration Board of Nigeria
- Must have undergone an Industrial Training for one year in a reputable Hospital in addition to the basic entry requirement for the ND.
There would be a Entrance Examination and Interview for short listed candidates.
SCHOOL OF BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- This is a two (2) year Course.
- Applicants wishing to apply must have senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) or its equipment , WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEC) with passes at credit level in Mathematics.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least a pass in English Language at not more than two sittings.
- In addition, credit or ordinary pass in any of the following subjects will be an advantage. Wood work, sheet metal work. Auto Mechanic, Basic electronics, Basic Electricity and Technical Drawing.
Certificate Course :
This is a one (1)year course. Candidates with the following qualification are eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have passed WASC/SSCE with passes in Science subjects.
- Intermediate Secondary Schools with Trade Test Grade [II] certificate and evidence of Secondary Education in the Sciences.
Entrance Examination and Interview:
- Candidates who have the basic entry qualification will be required to sit for an entrance examination.
- Those successful at the entrance examination will attend selection interview thereafter.
- Candidates with evidence of guaranteed sponsorship will be given preference
- The course at present is non residential. Successful candidates will be required to arrange for their own accommodation.
COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS TRAINING PROGRAMME (HND)
This course takes a minimum of two (2) years duration, workers that have been working in primary health care area are eligible for admission.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience plus, five (5) credit level passes in SSCE (WASCE,
- NECI,or GCE O’L) at not more that two sittingss, which must include, English Language, Mathematics and Biology/ Health Science.
- Community Health Extension Workers five (5) Credit level in SSCE (WASCE, NECO or GCE O’L) at not more than two sitting, which must include: English Language, Mathematics and Biology/Health Science.
- Applicants must be registered and possess a valid practice license.
- Two recent passport photograph
Entrance Examination and Interview.
- Candidates who satisfy the Basic entry requirements shall be invited for an entrance examination in the month of July 2016 after which successful ones would attend the selection interview immediately.
- Candidates with evidence of guaranteed institutional sponsorship will be given preference, but limited vacancies exist for privately sponsored ones.
Method of Application For The 2018/2019 ABU Teaching Hospital Zaria Admission
- Log on to http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on signup
- Create your profile (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- From the list of available programmes choose by clicking apply on the right end
- Click Apply
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account imediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA.(After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip
before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Finally submit and print your Slip
Plase NOTE- Tentative dares for closing abd forms abd examinations
IMPORTANT DATES For The 2018/2019 ABU Teaching Hospital Zaria Admission
|S/N||Schools||Closing Date||Propsed Exams|
|1||School of Nursing||30th July, 2018||August, 2018|
|2||Post Basic Nursing (Midwifery)||30th July, 2018||August, 2018|
|3||Post Basic (Ophthalmic)||30th July, 2018||August, 2018|
|4||Post Basic (Paediatrics)||30th July, 2018||August, 2018|
|5||Fellowship of Medical Lab Scie.||31st July, 2018||August, 2018|
|6||HND Health Info Management||31st July, 2018||August, 2018|
|7||PRE-HND Health Info Management||31st July, 2018||August, 2018|
|8||ND-Health Info Management||31st July, 2018||August, 2018|
|9||Diploma Biomedical Engineering||30th Sept., 2018||October, 2018|
|10||Certificate Biomedical Engineering||30th Sept.,2018||October,2018|
|11||Community Health Officers (CHO)||31st July, 2018||August, 2018|
|12||Post Basic Nursing (Anaesthesia)||31st Oct., 2018||December,2018|
See other posts:
The post 2018/2019 ABU Teaching Hospital Zaria Admission Form Out appeared first on BESTSCHOOLS.COM.NG.