About 2018 OPEC Fund for International Development
The OPEC Fund for International Development is the intergovernmental development finance institution established in 1976 by the Member States of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries.
OFID’s objective is to reinforce financial cooperation between OPEC Member Countries and other developing countries, by providing financial support to the latter for their socioeconomic development. They seek to help people from different backgrounds to build themselves with the daily practical tasks that are being assigned to them.
Eligibility For The 2018 OPEC Fund For International Development Programme
- Between 20-30years of age
- Must be a citizen of OFID’s member countries(Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela)
- Copy of University Degree or equivalent OR an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the enrolment of the applicant as an undergraduate student at the said university/school
- Copy of up-to-date university transcripts showing the cumulative GPA
- A short essay in English (about 150-250 words) outlining the applicant’s motivation for seeking internship under the Program.
How to apply for the 2018 OPEC Fund For International Development Programme
For the purpose of effectiveness, OFID will only accept applications from qualified candidates who complete the official online Internship Application Form.
You may find it helpful to print out a copy of the relevant Instructions for Completing the Internship Application before proceeding.
Complete and submit the online Internship Application.
All applications must be completed in English.
When you are applying for the 2018 OPEC Fund For International Development Programme, please keep in mind the following:
- Read instructions carefully, before starting to complete the form.
- Use the TAB key to move from one data entry field to the next while completing the form. You may also use the mouse to move from a specific field to another; simply click on the selected field.
- The data entry field are long enough to allow you to enter all the information requested.
- Please note that fields marked with and asterix (*) are required for submission
- DD = Day, MM = Month number, MMM = First three characters of month name, YYYY = Year.
- Where the selection list does not have the option you want to select, please type the information in the relevant Others Specify or Comments fields.
- When you have answered all the questions in the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the form. This will transmit the information you have entered and register you as a candidate for OFID’s Internship Program.
- When you click on the Reset button, all the data already entered is erased and a new copy of the form is displayed.
- Short-listed candidates will receive a hard copy of their completed application, which they will be required to sign and return
For more information visit:
see other posts:
The post 2018 OPEC Fund For International Development Programme appeared first on BESTSCHOOLS.COM.NG.