The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of Ogbia SPDC JV special LiveWIRE Programme.
About The 2018 Shell Joint Venture LiveWIRE Programme
2018 Shell Joint Venture LiveWIRE is a social investment programme that aims to help young Nigerians explore the option of starting their own business as a real and viable career option. It provides support, access to training, guidance, and business mentorship to young entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35.
The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
Requirements For The 2018 Shell Joint Venture LiveWIRE Programme
Below are the following requirements for the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Programme.
- Must be aged 18-35
- Be from Ogbia, Bayelsa State, Nigeria?
- Have an innovative business idea?
- Have the goal to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Not in paid employment.
NB: If shortlisted, you will be required to attend a face-to-face interview with the following
1. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration sworn affidavit
2. Copies of Educational Qualification
3. Two passports photographs (if you were unable to upload)
4. Local Govt. Identification Letter
5. Letter from any one of the following:
– Paramount Ruler
– CT Chairman
– CDC Chairman
– CDB Chairman
This application does not guarantee being shortlisted for the Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme. Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication via their email addresses within 2 weeks of application.
See other scholarship,recruitment posts below:
The post Apply Here: 2018 Shell Joint Venture LiveWIRE Programme appeared first on BESTSCHOOLS.COM.NG.