This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE and B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
FCE Zaria admission list for the 2018/2019 has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Federal College of Education Zaria Admission Lists.
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.