This is to inform all candidates and the general public that the Imo State University, IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is on. IMSU Post-UTME form is now available online.
Aptitude test for 2018/2019 academic year will commence from 17th July, 2018 and end on 30th July 2018.Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
Requirements for IMSU Post-UTME Admission Form.
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application
- Scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Register For IMSU Post-UTME Admission Form.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
- 1. You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
- 2. Any candidate who fail to successfully submit his/her screening application Online would be automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- 3. Any candidate who supply False Information will be disqualified.
- 4. Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- 5. Registration Portal will be Shut Down at Midnight 30th July, 2018.
See other posts:
is imsu post utme form out for 2018
imsu post utme form 2018/2019
when is imsu post utme form coming out
imsu post utme exam date
imsu news now
imsu latest news on admission
imsu post utme portal
imsu screening date
The post IMSU Post-UTME Admission Form 2018/2019 Now Available-Apply Here appeared first on BESTSCHOOLS.COM.NG.