Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the admission screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME or Direct Entry Screening.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 30th July, 2018 and closes on Sunday 12th August, 2018. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
- Login to www.remita.net
- On who do you want to pay box; Type; NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI
- On what do you want to pay; Select; 2018/2019 POST UTME.
- Fill all Necessary details and proceed for payment.
(Note: candidates are to come along with their RRR print out from the bank for confirmation).
Candidates need NOT travel to Keffi to make payment. UTME and Direct Entry Candidates should please note that:
- They are to come along with their writing materials and Original UTME/Direct Entry Slip (including JAMB calculator)
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venue.
- NSUK is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise Schedule/Timetable.
1. Tuesday, 14th August, 2018
2.Wednesday, 15th August, 2018
- Social Sciences
- Environmental Science
3. Thursday, 16th August, 2018
4. Friday, 17th August, 2018
- Natural and Applied Sciences
Candidates for Faculties of Administration, Arts, Education, Environmental Science, Law, Natural and Applied Sciences and Social Sciences are to report at Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi- Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates and time indicated above, please.
Candidates for Faculty of Agriculture are to report at the Faculty of Agriculture, Lafia Campus on 14th August, 2018.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Session.