You are probably here because you searched for how to pass WAEC 2019 right? Don’t worry you are in the right place.
The dream and prayers of every candidate is to pass WAEC and not sit for it again right? But did you know that is actually something very simple and not hard to do.
I will share some tips and if you can follow them, you are good to go.
- 1 How To Pass WAEC 2019/2020
- 1.1 I wrote mine once and I got admitted into the prestigious University Of Ibadan so I would share some tips that would help you out.
- 1.2 • First of all, pray. Prayer is key.
- 1.3 • Get your self past questions. Most especially series. You do not really need your schoolbooks or textbooks. You might only need them for reference purposes.
- 1.4 • You really need to sit down and continue practicing the past questions. WAEC repeats questions.
- 1.5 • Before entering into the exam hall, have all of your materials ready. Asking for materials could get you penalized if the invigilator thinks you are cheating. In worse cases, your exam is cancelled which means- come back next year. So prepare.
- 1.6 • Have a positive mindset. It has been proved that whatever you think eventually happens to you. You think negatively and negative things happen to you. So always have a positive mindset.
- 1.7 • If you are a slow writer, my brother or sister work on your speed. Time matters. Always be time conscious.
- 1.8 • Mind your handwriting. You need to mind your handwriting. Handwriting is a big factor when it comes to WAEC. You can miss points if your handwriting is not properly seen by the person marking your scripts.
- 1.9 • At the end of every exam, always smile because if you have done the right thing, you would get the right results. Goodluck!!
- 1.10 Also Check Out
How To Pass WAEC 2019/2020
I would share tips and tricks on how to pass your WAEC this year and make sure you do not rewrite it again.