Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI Post-UTME 2018 Form is now available, See requirements, cut off mark and cost of application below.
The application fee is N2000(two thousand naira). Deadline is Agust 6th. Screening holds August 11th, 2018.
PTI Post-UTME 2018 Form ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their FIRST choice of Institution and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice of Institution but scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
- Online application will start from Friday 6th July, 2018 and end on Monday 6th August, 2018.
PTI Post-UTME Screening Dates
The date for the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME screening exercise has not been announced yet.
The sale and submission of PTI Post UTME form closes at 6.00pm on Monday 6th August, 2018.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to “email@example.com” or call 08126971127.
HOW TO OBTAIN PTI Post-UTME 2018 SCREENING FORM
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
petroleum training institute kaduna
petroleum training institute school fees
petroleum training institute recruitment
petroleum training institute admission list
petroleum training institute logo
pti student portal
The post PTI Post-UTME 2018 Admission Form Out- See More Details Here appeared first on BESTSCHOOLS.COM.NG.