University of Abuja,UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available for candidates who wish to gain admission into UNIABUJA Postgraduate programs .
Eligibility For UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
- NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
Method Of Application For UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
Visit the PG University Portal at www.unibuja.com and click on Postgraduate School to apply on line.
Please NOTE the following:-
- Mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges
- Multiple applications are to be paid for and fill forms separately
- Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
- A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme, Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies)
- NOTE that Application fees are non-refundable.
Period of Application
The application portal will be opened for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this advert. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their Application forms within this period.
A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal www.unibuja.com
NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal above for record purposes.
For information on :- Available Programmes, Admission Requirements, Guide to Admission, Duration of Programmes, Closing Date for Application, Submission of Completed application Forms and Application Procedure visit: www.unibuja.com
The post UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 Now Available appeared first on WAKESCHOOLS.COM.