UNILAG 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form is now available for available . Suitable candidates can now submit their applications for admission into the UNILAG 2018/2019 Postgraduate programmes of the University .
The sale of the UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) Admission Form commenced on Monday, 2nd July, 2018. Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 7th September, 2018
Cost For The UNILAG 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form?
The UNILAG 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form is N22,500 excluding bank commission and other charges.
Guidelines On How To Apply For The UNILAG 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form
- Visit Application Site
- Put in your details in the fields to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (You will receive an email voucher in the email account provided)
- Print the email voucher and take it to any branch of the designated banks stated below:
- Access Bank Plc .: All branches of Access Bank nationwide.
- Ecobank Plc All branches nationwide.
- First Bank Plc : All branches nationwide.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc : All branches of Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide.(and internet banking platform)
- UBA Plc : All branches nationwide.
- Union Bank Plc : All branches of Union Bank Nationwide.
- WEMA Bank Plc : All branches of Wema Bank nationwide.
- Zenith Bank Plc : All branches nationwide.
- Pay the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand Five Naira) for the Form, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus and bank charges.
- Click the Edit Application form link to fill the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button. After submission, applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip. Printed copies of the Application Form along with credentials are to be submitted in the respective Departments.
- Candidates are also required to LAMINATE their Acknowledgment Slip, this will be required for presentation at the entrance examination.
EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A ₦1,000 CHARGE);
After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this will be required as a means of identification at the examination venue); and Kindly note the following:
• Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
• Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
• Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
• Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
– Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
– NYSC Certificate
– Professional Certificates
• All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
• All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
See other admission posts:
The post UNILAG 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form Now Available appeared first on BESTSCHOOLS.COM.NG.