Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIMAID Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DIrect Entry.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME.
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16th July, 2018.
- Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
- Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
- Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
- Payment Options:
- Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
- Click-click to proceed
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.