Following the release of the University of Ibadan, UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks
for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise, the management of the university also released the admission list for the session.
UI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UI admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.